2 oz. tincture
3.5 oz. tea
Suggested adult usage:
90/180 capsules - 1-3 capsules in the morning and evening on an empty stomach.
2 oz. tincture - 2 dropperfuls in the morning and evening on an empty stomach.
3.5 oz. tea - 1 heaping teaspoon of tea per 16 oz. of boiling water, infused for a short time. 1 cup in the morning on an empty stomach, 1 cup in the evening half hour before each meal.
90 capsules - 15-45 days
180 capsules - 30-90 days
2 oz. tincture - 3 weeks
3.5 oz. tea -
Prostate or urinary tract issues? We’ve got the answer!
Are you a man over the age of 40? Do you want to make sure your prostate stays healthy and functioning properly? Did you know that men can start developing prostate problems as young as this? Prostate difficulties can cause bothersome and potentially dangerous health conditions! If you want to protect your prostate and give it the nutrients it needs to stay healthy and strong, try Small Flowered Willow! Centuries of use tell us it’s one of the best herbs known for toning and revitalizing the prostate!
Epilobium parviflorum, better known as Small Flowered Willow, belongs to the Onagracerae (Willowherb or Evening Primrose) family and is found in Central and Eastern Europe and some areas of North America. As its name suggests, Small Flowered Willow is a small but very powerful baby pink-colored flower which has been used for centuries, particularly in Central Europe, as a folk remedy to promote a healthy prostate and improve the health of the kidneys, bladder, and entire urinary tract.
Until recently there had been no official studies to back the tall claims of these folk uses, but as science is shedding more light on the subject, this pretty little plant is becoming known throughout the natural health world as God’s “manna” for the prostate! It has been shown to be a safe and effective way to maintain a healthy and normal prostate (often being effective when nothing else seems to work), and can even help with associated problems such as: incontinence, sexual function, and urinary urgency.
Small Flowered Willow causes absolutely NO side effects and is one of the most effective herbal remedies for maintaining prostate and urinary tract health.
Small Flowered Willow Scientific Studies:
• A German 3 year study found that taking 160 mg. of Small Flowered Willow extract twice daily reduced nighttime urination in 73% of patients and improved urinary flow rate.
• In 1991, an article in the journal, Plant Medicine, confirmed Small Flowered Willow’s anti-inflammatory effects, and noted that it was “ten times more effective” than another common commercially-available pain reliever.
• In a double blind trial, 160 mg. of Small Flowered Willow extract taken twice daily was shown to help maintain a healthy prostate size just as effectively as its chemical counterpart, but with absolutely NO side effects!
• A 2009 article from the journal, Phytotherapy Research, showed that Small Flowered Willow extract showed a protective effect against oxidative damage and possessed powerful anti- inflammatory properties.
Small Flowered Willow: It’s not just for men!
While Small Flowered Willow is of great benefit to the prostate in men, it is also an invaluable tool for women who suffer from kidney, bladder, or urinary problems! Many women are affected by recurrent or persistent bladder and urinary issues, yet are unable to find relief. That is, until now!
Small Flowered Willow has recently shown to be a potent anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory agent that tones and protects the entire urogenital system (which includes all of the reproductive organs such as the prostate, along with the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra). The active ingredients present in the Small Flowered Willow plant are not only good for the urogenital system, but also have a significant role to play in blood purification, lymphatic drainage, and boosting the body’s immune response!
A 2009 study from Montana State University, isolated a compound in Small Flowered Willow called Oenothein B, a tannin that activates immune response and can help explain why this herb is so helpful against unwanted bacteria in the urinary tract. Thanks to Small Flowered Willow, many women are able to find relief from urinary problems that can cause discomfort, irritation, and pain.
Small Flowered Willow:
• Is renowned for its ability to support a healthy prostate without decreasing the libido or causing harmful side effects like many other prostate products may do.
• Is beneficial to the entire urinary system, including the kidneys and the bladder.
• Has the added benefit of being a natural analgesic or pain reliever which can help with a variety of urinary tract pains.
• Contains natural anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties that help strengthen the immune system and protect the urinary tract and prostate from unhealthy would-be invaders!
• Has been used for centuries in the form of a tea and tincture to help relieve discomforts such as pain when urinating, difficulty urinating, and inability to fully empty the bladder.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Posted by Sharon Bourgeois on 28th May 2015
Small flowered willow is great for any bladder problems. I rate it a 5 because it is the best for irritation, burning, bloating and prevents me from getting any bladder problems. I take 3 a day.
Posted by Unknown on 7th Mar 2013
My son has suffered a damaged self esteem at his very 1st summer camp, tearful mornings, lost opportunities for sleep overs at family gatherings- all because of years of unexplainable bed-wetting accidents. It didnt happen every night, but one here- go a few days or weeks then again. We took him for diabetes testing & other test but nothing was found. We tried essential oils from young living but no success there. He never drink soda, or any artificial drinks or foods containing it. He eats a vegan diet with no junk food- he has always loved fruits & veggies. It was just a mystery. Then I ran across a flyer from Hope for Health. Praise God!!! I emailed for help & was told about small flowered willow. I ordered it & MY SON HAS NOT EXPERIENCED ONE ACCIDENT IN 3 MONTHS!!!! I am in tears I wish you could have seen his little face after time kept passing with no accidents--he has been a totally different child- no fear of going to bed or drinking when thirsty, & no more sleepy mornings due to being disturbed in the middle of the night by me to visit the restroom. I am truly grateful!! May God truly Bless you all.
Posted by Unknown on 17th Oct 2012
There was not a night uninterupted due to the need for my husband to get up and use the bathroom. When I read about Small Flwered Willow, I knew he needed to give it a try. My husband is a cynic but willing to give natural remedies a try. Now he is reminding me to get him more before he runs out...and we both get a good night sleep!