Bottle size: 90 capsules
Suggested adult usage:
• For chronic pain: 2-3 capsules, two to three times a day on an empty stomach as needed until maximum benefit is achieved (approximately 4-6 weeks) and then you can use the lowest effective dose.
• For occasional aches and pains or acute injury: 1-3 capsules on an empty stomach as needed for pain (up to 4 times a day).
Approximate supply: depends on usage
Pain can cause you to be anxious, irritable, and depressed. It can interfere with your ability to sleep, your productivity, and your ability to work. For many people, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories (or NSAIDs) don’t agree with their stomachs, and they’re wary of stronger meds. Fortunately, Pain Eraser is a natural alternative that may enhance or replace conventional antidotes, and leave you happier, healthier, and pain-free!
Amazing Facts About Pain:
• Unlike acute pain, chronic pain is unrelenting. Acute pain fades away as the body heals from an injury, but chronic pain does not. Given the heavy toll that chronic pain can take on a person’s life, getting control of your pain is key.
• Defined as pain lasting for six months or longer, chronic pain afflicts 50 to 80 million midlife Americans and costs us over $100 billion in social costs every year!
• Pain attacks the body at every vulnerable target, especially bones, muscles, and joints.
• Back pain and related symptoms are the most common cause of disability for individuals under the age of 45.
• 20% of all American military medical discharges are due to low back pain.
If you are tired of missing out on life because of your chronic pain, sore joints and back, or headaches, try Pain Eraser and find relief!
Some of the Benefits of Pain Eraser Include:
• Relief from acute or chronic aches and pains
• Powerful anti-inflammatory effects that help to relieve painful joints and other inflammatory conditions
• A decrease in the occurrence and severity of muscular and menstrual cramps
• Natural sedatives that help you to relax - causing a reduction in pain
|• Recent research has shown that chronic pain is destructive to the body. The longer chronic pain goes untreated, the worse it becomes. Chronic pain unleashes a cascade of harmful hormones, such as cortisol, that adversely affect the immune system and kidney function.
• Research is also uncovering the fact that anxiety and depression are not so much responses to pain, but are the consequences of it. Serotonin and the endorphins that modulate healthy brain functioning are the same ones that modulate depression. Chronic pain uses up serotonin like a car running out of gas!
Pain Eraser contains 21 extraordinary ingredients!
• White Willow Bark Extract - Willow bark is the original source of aspirin, but when used as the entire herb it has been found to be much safer and quite effective! The active ingredient is salicin, which is a natural analgesic with pain-reducing and anti-inflammatory properties. It has shown to be effective in both joint and back pain.
• Feverfew - A gentle herbal sedative best known for relieving headaches, feverfew contains chemicals that help reduce the body’s production of substances that initiate and prolong inflammation.
• CherryFlex - Made from 100% red tart cherries! CherryFlex contains anthocyanins which give cherries their bright red color and act as potent anti-inflammatories that help reduce pain after exercise and also ease chronic pain and inflammation.
• Nettle Extract - Excellent for muscle and joint pain, nettle contains active compounds that lower systemic inflammation, help the body eliminate excess fluid, and reduce chronic joint pain.
• Codonopsis Root - Boosts the immune system. Improves circulation to the injury site, hastening recovery time and relieving pain.
• Boneset - This herb is used extensively in Europe for relieving muscle and bone pain. Also one of the best herbs for symptoms that accompany colds and seasonal illness such as aches, pain, fever, and fatigue.
• Jamaican Dogwood - Best known as a remedy for treating severe, stabbing nerve pain.
• Malic Acid - Helps to reduce symptoms of chronic pain conditions.
• Sambucus Nigra (Black Lace Elderberry) - Reduces inflammation,
• Quercetin - A natural anti-inflammatory and pain-reducer.
• Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) - Helps to relieve pain associated with migraine headaches.
• Chamomile Flower Powder - A mild sedative that relieves pain, especially associated with menstrual cramps.
• Pau d’ Arco - Has demonstrated a variety of uses, most notably its powerful anti-inflammatory and pain-reducing abilities.
• Magnesium Oxide - Helps reduce pain, migraines, fatigue, and muscle cramps.
• Alfalfa - Reduces pain and inflammation.
• Cramp Bark - Helps relieve menstrual cramps, leg cramps, and related pains.
• Fo-Ti - Reduces swelling, inflammation, and pain.
• Capsicum - A natural pain-relieving compound found in cayenne pepper.
• Pancreatin (Vegetable derived) - Aids in digestion and helps to reduce pain and stiffness.
• Bromelain - Reduces pain, swelling, and inflammation. Shortens healing time after an injury.
• Papain - An enzyme found in papaya fruit that helps to reduce pain and inflammation.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 13 | Next
Posted by German Neal on 4th Apr 2017
Stay with the product. You will see drastic results after 7 days with gradual improvement after only 3 days.
I take 6 capsules daily on empty stomach.
Posted by Don on 2nd Jun 2016
I have been taking this product for about 2 weeks and the pain level is low enough I don't take Ibuprofen any more so I am thankful for that. The reservation part of this is that it did affect my prostate and made it react negatively. I was taking the 3 caps three times per day and reduced it to 1 three times per day. Lowering it brought back some of the pain so I will try to use 2 caps three times per day and see how it goes.
Posted by Sharon on 7th Feb 2016
I have some arthritis and it works great. Light pain 2 capsules, heavier pain 3 capsules. It helps me sleep.
I cut my finger and broke the bone on a table saw. It was pretty bad. When the numbing from the emergency room wore off, about 3 am in the pain hit. I took 4 and the pain was gone and I slept in about 30 minutes.
I have used this occasionally now for about 3 years now
Posted by Unknown on 10th Jul 2015
At first, I thought 1 capsule per meal and 3 times a day would be enough to at least lessen my pain. But then after a month, nothing really happens better then I read the instructions again and just realized that for chronic pain I should at least take 2 or 3 capsules each meal per day. I tried it and finally after few weeks I can really feel my chronic pain is really getting lesser. I have been suffering from chronic pain for 5 years and I am so happy that my quality of life is getting better, too. I really thanked the Lord for answering my prayers for my chronic pain. Thank you Hopeforhealthusastore too.
Posted by Unknown on 12th May 2015
I had shoulder pain from a fall and tried pain eraser but it helped for a few hours. I guess I have to take it more often..
My husband has cronic pain and it didnt help at all but I guess he has to be faithful in drinking it. Will keep trying.
Posted by Unknown on 4th Feb 2015
My husband takes it once a day to supplement his prescription medication and it seems to help him some.
Posted by January on 24th Oct 2014
Pain Eraser does just that! I am in so much all over body aches and pain from Fibro. This WORKS, it is the only medication that takes the pain away and if I take two it will let me relax enough to take a short nap. This beats my pain medication, wanted off it anyway. I also use it for migraines. Recently fell and fractured my tail bone Pain Eraser was a God send!
Posted by Unknown on 15th Apr 2014
I am allergic to NSAIDS. This is the first medicine that has done anything to help me with inflammation in over a decade. It beats by far MSM and tart cherry extract. I take plenty of pain medications everyday, but this one helps additionally, and I can tell it works against inflammation.
Posted by Unknown on 9th Dec 2013
bought this for my husband who was in extreme pain from a herniated disk, he took 3 & almost immediate he felt some relief.
Thanks to all that posted a review without your input I would not have tried this product.
Posted by Judy from CA on 22nd Feb 2013
This is my 2nd. bottle of Pain Eraser. I take 6 a day and it really stops my back and hip pain and is made with good stuff instead of bad stuff like the RX we take.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 13 | Next